Rocket Job Pro
Designed to meet Enterprise Batch Processing requirements.
- High Performance.
- Process large batches at up to 500,000 records per second using a single server.
- Over 80x faster at batch processing than its nearest competitor.
- Meet compliance regulations.
- Reduced storage and network requirements.
- Rocket Job Pro is used daily in production environments processing large files with millions of records, as well as large jobs that walk through very large databases.
- Batch Jobs.
- Parallel processing of large data sets.
- Pause / Resume running jobs.
- Change the priority of jobs while they are running to push a job through earlier, when needed.
- Batch framework also supports:
- Map Reduce
- Large file streaming support.
- CSV, XlSX, Zip, GZip, etc.
- Commercial Support.
Compare Rocket Job features:
|Feature||Rocket Job||Rocket Job Pro|
|Search in Web UI|
|Per Job Priority|
|Individual Job Status|
|Callbacks / Middleware|
|Per Job Processing Window|
|File arrival triggers job|
|Retain Completed Jobs|
|Collect Job Output|
|Can run without Rails|
|Pause & Resume Jobs|
|Large file support|
|Multiple output files|
|Per Batch Job Throttling|
|Per Job Queue|
|CSV File Support|
|Zip File Support|
|GZip File Support|
|Load XLSX Files|
An annual subscription is only $1,199 for 100 worker threads.
30 Day money-back guarantee
Zero risk to try out Rocket Job Pro knowing you will receive a full refund if you are not 100% satisfied during the first 30 days.
Development and test environments are included as part of an annual production subscription.
Exclusively for Rocket Job Pro subscribers: Direct access to the support and development team via:
- Instant messaging
- Group chat sessions
100 worker threads are sufficient to cover many Ruby production environments since Rocket Job Pro is more efficient at batch processing and requires far less workers than competing solutions. These workers can be split up as needed and spread across as many physical or virtual machines as needed.
Additional worker threads can be purchased in blocks of 100, with discounts applied as additional blocks of workers are purchased.
Purchase Rocket Job Pro
To purchase a subscription for Rocket Job Pro, or to answer any other questions, please contact sales at: email@example.com